The Port Orange Redux Competition!
Port Orange Redux Guideline:
(note: this is not a strict guideline, it includes personal & community requests)
- The Competition begins on December 1st, and will run through the weekend and the entire month of december. No rush! The competition will end when we feel like everyone’s had a good go.
- Try to follow the original blueprint of port orange to retain its identity, as port orange is in many ways a historical landmark on our server. A combination of old and new is desired.
- Certain buildings & attractions shouldn’t be completely demolished. Such as the serpents den & the bath house.
- The bath house needs a new entrance, preferably in a new building.
- the mall could use work on its design, make it look nicer, and not simply functional.
- old tall trees need to be cut down. newer nicer looking trees added.
- improved roads, realign/redesign signs and light placements?
- derelict buildings removed or repaired, or given new function.
- beaches and grassy areas fixed up.
- a new portal room/chamber would be very much appreciated! a portal room/chamber will eventually contain portals to new maps, such as a creative world. This would be highly regarded if implemented well
- keep new players in mind – first impressions are important and so is accessibility to new players. Spawn should be in-depth if seeked out, but should also offer the most important basics first and foremost.
- A new, up-to-date server guide would be highly regarded.
1st Place – $30USD, 1000 Quarts, Legendary Sword.
2nd Place – 1000 Quartz, Legendary Helmet.
3rd Place – 500 Quartz, Legendary Boots.
Runner Ups – 200 Quartz. (for participating)
Prizes are awarded to the owner of the portal only. It is up to you how to distribute among your faction & friends.